Monday, September 30, 2013

NewsLINC critique

NewsLINC Website Critique

I enjoyed exploring through the NewsLINC website. I like that it is simple and easy to Navigate, while still using nice colors and design to make it appealing for students, faculty and other members of the North East community. The website displays informative news coming from the surrounding towns of the NorthEast Kingdom including Burke, Danville and Lyndon. Along with talking about news in the NEK, the website also talks about whats happening in other parts of VT and NH. The site includes an 'about us' section that explains the purpose of the website and it's association with the Electric Journalism Arts department at LSC.

I did not find anything I didn't like about the website. I think that it is overall a good way for the students involved in Electric Journalism Arts to get experience in finding news on their own and reporting it through the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment